UK tax payers can invest up to £100,000 per tax year in SEIS and receive the following tax reliefs:
• 50% income tax relief in the tax year of investment
• Effective 14% capital gains tax (‘CGT’) rollover relief on capital gains in the tax year of investment
• Reliefs can be carried back to prior tax year subject to an individual’s available
• Any gains upon realisation are free of CGT
• Loss relief is available to be set against income tax which together with SEIS relief at the outset and CGT relief is equivalent to maximum 86.5% total relief
• The minimum and maximum subscription will be £250k and £2.5m respectively
• The minimum investment will be £3,000
• Offer will close on 30th June 2016
• Innvotec can facilitate advisor charges from investor commitment.
• 7.5% upfront charge levied on Investee Companies to preserve 100% SEIS relief on Investors subscription
• Annual Management fee: 1.5% with no further hidden charges
The Odyssey Mission 2015 SEIS Fund (‘the Fund’) provides investors with:
• A pure SEIS investment portfolio of at least 12 companies
• SEIS relief in the 2015-16 Tax Year which can also be carried back to prior tax year (2014-15)
• Innvotec believes this Offer has the lowest charges for an SEIS Fund of this type
• Manager, Innvotec, has a good EIS and SEIS track record
• Large team; the Fund is sponsored and managed by Innvotec, and advised by The Startup Funding Club; a combination of industry veterans and experienced angels and investors with over 16 Growth Accelerator coaches allocated to the portfolio.
You do not have to be a UK tax payer to invest in the Fund, but non UK tax payers will not receive any tax benefits.
The value of an investment may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount they invest. Investments in early stage/small to medium sized enterprises/Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes are high risk and you should not invest unless you can afford total loss of your investment or if you are likely to require the capital in the near term, since such investments can be difficult to realise. This website has been approved by Innvotec Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 122365). It is not an offer to invest in the Odyssey Mission's 2015 SEIS Fund (“The Fund”). Investment in the Fund can only be made on the basis of the full Information Memorandum and the risk factors contained therein. If you are in any doubt about the content of this website and/or any action you should take, you are strongly recommended to seek advice immediately from an independent financial adviser authorised under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000 who specialises in investments of this type.
Odyssey Mission © 2015 | All Rights Reserved